Existing Member?

Worldtrip a 45 year old's adventures around the world-which include everything from sitting in random McDonalds using his notebook, hanging with 22 year olds, and other immature stuff.

Down Boy-literally

SPAIN | Saturday, 6 June 2015 | Views [507] | Comments [1]

Upon returning back to the hostel yesterday, I fell off the stairs to my bunk. I am in a 8 person room, and the bunks are taken by a first-come first-serve basis. The lower bunks are the first to go, and I had an upper bunk, which is quite inconvenient, particularly for tucking in sheets, getting up to, etc.  Last night, after the pub crawl, I returned back to the room about 1-1:15 am-the others we're sleeping. While climbing up to my bunk, I fell off the small ladder-which caused a commotion in the room. The room is so crowded with suitcases, pants, cell phones plugged into surge protectors, etc, that any inadvertant movement is bound to screw something up. So when I feel, someone turned the lights on to make sure there stuff was ok. I wasn't hurt on any way, but I was pissed off for embrassing myself.

It was only this morning when I discovered why I fell-The guy in the bunk below me left his towel hanging on the stairs to my bunk.

Comments

1

Glad you did not get hurt. But it was very not nice of the guy who left his towel there and hope he realized it.

  Dany Jun 7, 2015 2:03 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.