Existing Member?

Worldtrip a 45 year old's adventures around the world-which include everything from sitting in random McDonalds using his notebook, hanging with 22 year olds, and other immature stuff.

Manchester-the end

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 13 May 2015 | Views [342]

hotel1

hotel1

Today is my last day in Manchester. First of all, I should start off by  saying I stayed at a different hotel last night then the first 3 nights here. The first 3 nights-I stayed at a hotel which was a little bit different.  The entrance/lobby/reception was actually a bar. And it wasn't really a nice bar-in fact it was a shithole, and i told the man who checked me in as such-he laughed. It looks like a nice bar at one time, which has been destroyed with grafitti on the wall, and wasn't cleaned very often.  There was always the smell of beer, which in the evening was fine, but you could still smell the beer in the morning (and sometimes see the glasses from the night before). The hotel itself was better-but not that much. It had out beat up furniture, the bed furnishings had holes in it, and there was no pressure in the shower. And the shower rod feel down off the shower.  And of course, no maid service.

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.