Existing Member?

BAT out there

Santa Monica

USA | Thursday, 9 July 2009 | Views [171]

So was planning to go to the Getty centre today but there are apparently big fires in the area so the tour from the hostel was cancelled.  This left me only one thing to do - go shopping.  Now this was possibly the worst idea I have had in a while as my pack is about to explode and I'm planning to send stuff home tomorrow but there were just all these shops there saying - come in,look around, spend some money.  So yes I did succumb and Zara was the recipient of my non-existent cash (oops - sorry credit card)

After that painful (but fun) exercise I felt a bit of time onthe beach and an ice cream was in order.  Found this amazing place that sells fat free frozen yoghurt by weight - great and really healthy until you add the chocolate drops and chocolate sauce and and and..... The Beach was lovely though :o)


And finally for entertainment in the evening I went to the cinema and saw the taking of Pelham 123 - Denzel Washington and John travolta brilliant as you would expect.

Tomorrows goal is to not spend any money!

 
 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.