Existing Member?

BAT out there

Fur lined gloves would be good...........

CANADA | Wednesday, 30 April 2008 | Views [590] | Comments [1]

Hoorah - it stopped raining :o) Boo - it`s started to snow.  To be fair there was a little bit of sunshine in there for about 15 mins this morning but the start to the day was just freezing.  So in true stalwart stiff upper lipped British style I decided to wander aimlessly around the Plains of Abraham and the Old city admiring the architecture etc.  That is until I got frost bite in my face and had to retreat for a coffee - best coffee I`ve had in ages. Later on the sun came out so I decided to go back to the Musee De Beaux Arts (what is wrong with me - inside when the sun is shining).  Anyway got my daily dose of culture and saw some amazing sculpture - place was pretty much deserted so as I`m about to head down from the third floor I see this door adjar to a room with easels set up.  At that moment this guy steps out and starts babbling at me in French (once again sorry french people) I shrug and look vacant so in perfect English he asks me if I could model for the art class they are about to have as his model has cancelled.  once I`ve finished looking over my shoulder to check he`s not talking to someone else and stopped laughing out loud he says 2 hours today and 2 hours tomorrow.  So there I am saved from public humiliation by the fact I have to catch a train at 8am tomorrow.

Now thinking about this later on over my delicious supper of Moules et frites, I can`t help wondering if it wouldn`t have been a more interesting story if I`d been able to say yes..............

Comments

1

was it NUDE modling??!?!!?!?!?!!!!???!?!

  Vix! May 5, 2008 6:58 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.