Existing Member?

BAT out there

Toronto with Sun at last

CANADA | Sunday, 4 May 2008 | Views [252]

Hoorah hoorah hoorah sunshine!

Went up the CN Tower and the view was just amazing - I love being up high I coudl just stay up there and stare out for hours and hours - the only problem is all the other people who want to be up there too!

Was thinking about going to the Zoo but probably need a whole day for that so caught the subway out to High Park which is really big and sat in the sun for about an hour eating my lunch and reading - very relaxing.  Then wandered for ages along the nature trails and went to the collection of animal pens theyhave with Bison, lama, goats and that sort of thing.  One bit was really funny as they had aberdeen angus cattle and all the signs on the pens talked about the breeds and their habitats.  Some activist type had defaced all the signs where the habitat said "open spaces" or "large plains territories" with comments like - "yeah, not in a cage!" Couldn't help laughing when I saw that on the cattle cos lets face it most of them are in fields or barns until we kill them to eat them - These people need to get a reality check. Anyway actually managed to get a bit sunburnt today - such a change. Niagara tomorrow - really looking forward to that.

Went for a fab chinese meal with Monica - yum I'll be getting fat with all this food, thank god for all the walking.

 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.