Existing Member?

Me Love You Loooong Time!!!

Hanging Out Back

THAILAND | Wednesday, 15 June 2011 | Views [282]

Well it's time to move on and I feel sad to be leaving Marcel and Clare. They've been absolutely awesome people to hang out with. Great memories and I'm proud to call them friends. Had Hannah and Helen's last night last night which was a good craic and many Changs! Clare lived up to her reputation on the dancefloor - what a dancer!

Little apprehensive about moving on but if I just went round to Tonsai I wouldn't be doing anything new - I'd like it I'm sure, but I'd always be wondering what it would have been like to travel further afield. And besides, I can always go back!

Katie is going to the full moon party, but I'm not so bothered about that. I'd love to spend more time with her - VERY attractive girl! But I'd much rather go to a full moon party with a group of friends, rather than turn up and meet randoms. The other Katie is over at Tonsai also.

Tomorrow it's up to Bangkok and I'll take things from there, either go up north or go over to Cambodia and/or Vietnam.

So this time, rather than surf a wave, I'm striking out back and hanging out there. If a good wave comes in, maybe I'll catch that one and ride it in.

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.