Existing Member?

I wanna go Florida Stories and adventures from Around the World

Tip of our hat and warm smile

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 13 June 2008 | Views [1627]

Being poor of purse, but rich in eloquence, let us look back over our  two months with The Van with but a drop of nostalgia.

Blue skies have taken over as the propelling force, just as we once took over from the Hussy Hicks.  The new generation of Ambassadors take their rightful place, while we, the experienced and travel weary, must lay our drivers license and maps down once and for all.

 

To cut it short – thanks goes to -

 

The World Nomad’s. Without your enthusiastic endeavours to get more people up and involved in fun-sustainable travel, we’d have just sat here listening to my mother’s dictatorial diatribe for two months more than necessary. (Hi mum!)

 

Glen Bambu

 

Bachelor and Litchfield National Park

 

Croydon - A place that still calls us

 

The outback stars – you open my brain….

 

Jett’s quotes for all the 'humorous' things we recorded.

 

Travellers Autobarn – Especially Tania and Tricia, located in Cairns, who were kind to us (and absolutely spoilt Jett) way beyond the call of duty.

 

Spencer and Murphy Book store - Indicates a big change in the direction of my life choices. Not to be under empasized.

 

Paronella park (Especially the Bush Tucker Tour – Jett just loved it and I have to apologies to his bugging you girls!)

Of course, we could sow thanks like wild rice. We were greeted with kindness everywhere and if we've missed anyone who thinks they deserved note - $20 in an envelope always does the trick.

Thank you and remember .... we have .. a final.... slide show for your enjoyment....soon to be released......

Tags: allwelcome, ambassador van, t a j, thanks

About allwelcome


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.