Existing Member?

Itchy Feet "I am going because I would have no peace if I stayed" - Donald Crowhurst.

Everything But The Kitchen Sink

INDONESIA | Friday, 1 August 2014 | Views [440]

Day 1

 As soon as a holiday begins for me, my body goes into relaxed-mode – except for my eyes.  They go on high alert.

 We saw a couple at Melbourne Airport with a double kitchen sink on their luggage trolley.  We laughed and pointed.  The lady came over and asked what we were laughing at.  I explained that it was such a cliché!  Everything and the kitchen sink.  She told us they were building a house in the Philippines and it was cheaper to buy one in Australia. 

 Another passenger had a wiggly, water slide on top of his luggage.  Maybe for a quick airoplane exit?

 A sign read:

Smoking is not permitted in the airport terminal, including electronic smoking.  What?

 On the plane, we had the first coincidence of the trip.  (We usually have daily coincidences or synchronicities).  Inside Dan’s in-flight magazine, was a boarding pass belonging to a previous passenger.  His name was also Daniel and his flight number was the same as Dan’s returning flight number.

 But enough preliminaries, on to Indonesia! 

Tags: airport, coincidence, electronic smoking, kitchen sink, synchronicity, waterslide

 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.