Existing Member?

i carry your heart with me it's not about being impressed; it's about being captivated...

enjoying this country!

BRAZIL | Wednesday, 13 June 2007 | Views [365] | Comments [1]

So far Brazil is fantastic! 

Yesterday we had very good classes: one on intellectual property and the other on Brazilian Constitutional law.  Wonderful professors.  And lunch was superb.  Just a mexican wrap and watermelon juice, but absolutely amazing!  It is also amazing the command of the English language that these people have!!

This morning we visited a Sao Paulo law firm.  It was astounding: fingerprint security, a museum, its own helispot, and also a car service garage.  They said it is not a typical firm for the city or the country.  It was certainly on a level way above the rest!

Then this afternoon was a boring presentation by a University of New Mexico guy about the spending on state courts in Brazil and how that was effected and related to court efficiency.  I think - I´m not really sure what it was supposed to say.  But the conclusion is that democracy is good and leftist spend more on the judicial system. 

hugs ;)

Tags: updates

Comments

1

Hi Sharon!!
I´m getting jelous, it seems you like more Brazil than Argentina... I´m kidding, Brazil is beautiful, I must admit that, enjoy it and have a great time there!!!

Lucia

  Lucia Ferro Jun 17, 2007 7:09 AM

About wandorion


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.