Existing Member?

New Zealand or BUST! Why go...not to escape reality, but to find it...to see hitherto unexperienced horizons of beauty...to have the courage to turn against habitual lifestyle and engage in unconventional living...to be wild at heart.

I love to hug the foals

NEW ZEALAND | Thursday, 27 March 2008 | Views [1474] | Comments [1]

I love WWOOFing.  The last stay with Richard and Christel and their 4 kids was my best time yet!  Richard taught me so much about self-sufficiency, that I can't wait to get some land and make a little paradise on earth.  In comparision, being a tourist is lonely and boring.  I am only 500 pages from the end of War and Peace!

I am going to Christchurch tomorrow to find another WWOOF stay.  It is sad to think about leaving NZ in just a few more days.  I will probably get really depressed and start planning to leave Idaho again and travel to either Africa or Antartica.  Nothing compares to getting up in the morning and feeding 20 Icelandic horses (meaning petting 20 Icelandic horses).

We will see what the next adventure holds!

 

Comments

1

Hi, Adam. Things are good here. Skyler has your car and will take it to Nampa for you. The kids have been here for a week, and they and Sky will stay a few more days. Sky is coming back from working up north today. Dad and I will miss the Civic. We may have to get another car soon. Of course that depends on the $$$'s. We are all anxious to see your face.

Love,
Mom

  Marty Cobb Mar 28, 2008 3:17 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.