Existing Member?

sophsossig general diary to keep all the folks at home upto date on our shenanigans in India!

Happy Birthday Jam!

INDIA | Sunday, 15 July 2007 | Views [717]

This is over and out from India - but I have no doubt in my heart that I will return!

A short goodbye from this fabulous place as am celebrating Jams birthday in Hotel Tibet with Jam (of course!), Baby (got holiday today - yay!), Karma, Tendim, Something (lay off the spots!) and Round Face (sorry forgot your real name!).

All that is left to say is that i may have lost my camera, my phone and sometimes my mind but have gained so much more. A beautiful husband, a million experiences that I will never forget and are just too vast to mention, a Buddhist attitude to life which will hopefully stay with me forever and the company of many good people. Can't believe it is over but know this is not the end . . . . .

Had a wicked last night at Babyfaces wedding last night, Sally was out of control with his singing and Boy George is a pleasure to talk too - only wish we had spoke sooner! Lisa and Steph will also stick out in my mind from last night - Steph is a great girl from California with a very strong mind and very curly hair! And Lisa was an awesome chat last night on the balcony when i couldn't sleep . . . .

Will get on bus to Delhi tonight and then hopefully get visa stamped and return to BLighty - as you all know I am very excited about seeing everyone and reaccquianting myself with little Eli! Can't wait to see you guys - love you so much xxxx

Just don't know what i am going to do myself without being here though - so watch this space may be returning very, very soon!!!

Tags: Party time

 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.