Existing Member?

sophsossig general diary to keep all the folks at home upto date on our shenanigans in India!

Manali Here We Come . .

INDIA | Friday, 18 May 2007 | Views [600]

Just a quick update - me and Jam heading to Manali tonight for a few days. Will take about 10 hours on the overnight bus - should be fun. There are hot springs there and real life Tibetan yaks! I become more Tibetan by the day - may be tempted to take a bite of the yak though - tasted yak meat the other day and it is delicious! Yep - veggie thing not going so well out here . . .

Moved into new pad the other day - had enough of Bhagsu after the guest house owners got funny about us having friends over and the freaky child who just entered our room and stared at us was getting a bit much. DAMIEN!!!!

Big momma short changed us as we paid in advance for the month but will perservere and try to get our dosh back - bloody chancer and she tried to take our stove out my hand when we left. Would of just let her have it as she does have biceps to match Hulk Hogan but she had pissed us off too much and was feeling angry and brave!

New pad is a dream - Jam lives on our rooftop, we have kitchen, own bathroom, freedom, peace, and a view to die for if they could just chop down a few trees! Might get out there and do it myself as I am fully trained in destroying all things nature! Thank you ECB

Annie and Baby on bikes today - good luck to them, they phoned earlier and had broken down turns out they had run out of petrol - numptees!!

All else cool here - love to you all. Getting so excited about seeing everyone again . . . .

Tags: On the Road

 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.