Existing Member?

sophsossig general diary to keep all the folks at home upto date on our shenanigans in India!

Helllooooooo!!!

INDIA | Saturday, 5 May 2007 | Views [532]

Hello everybody - no entry for a while have been busy, busy, busy! Am volunteering at the baby centre here in the mornings which is just the best - the kids are aged 6 months to 3 years and are adorable. Have nicknamed most of them now - Madge (sings like a canary), Hitler, The Godfather and Phil and Grant (always bruising each other up and have the bald heads!!)

Also teaching English to Supermonk still which is always wicked - he is so humble and smart and I could listen for hours when he talks about Buddhism.

Have also been busy making wedding plans for the big day on Monday. I have got my dress which is a beautiful amdo style chumda?!?! and I will post photos soon. Went to see a lama who decided that May 7th was the day me and Jam should be married - was a bit of a shock that it would be so soon! It is a Buddhist tradition and this day should bring us the most luck. He also said that we would have a happy, wonderful future together.

Must go now as have to get booze for the big party afterwards!!! Whiskey, whiskey and more whiskey . . . . .

Love to you all xxxxxx 

Tags: The Planning Phase

 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.