Existing Member?

Slavic Trails

Las Vegas

USA | Tuesday, 12 January 2010 | Views [381] | Comments [1]

what's there to say. It is what it is. We stayed in a really nice hotel cheaply - Better than Cheyenne anyway. Gambled and lost. Drank some drinks. Played some Beer Pong, me and Derby were told that the only rule of Beer pong was that there are no rules, until you start winning then rules are added until you lose....

I angered someone by saying that I was part of the purdue "frat" because I'd bought a T-shirt when we had visited Purdue Uni during our travels, plus a magnet and a baseball cap. He was livid with me.

He said "You may have been to Purdue, but you don't KNOW purdue". 

I told him I had a magnet that says I know purdue all too well...

I dont actually know where purdue is.

 Went to the Hoffbrauhaus. we were invited to shampoo the carpet of someones home if we were stuck for things to do in Vegas. We went to the Atomic testing museum and found out how America had saved the world by developing the Atomic Bomb...

Plus all the stuff inbetween and that was Vegas. Was it good? Yes. Would I go back in a hurry? No.

(It totally ruins the Landscape though! driving towards it you just think that it shouldn't be where it is). 

 

Comments

1

It is a very good magnet

  Derby Feb 1, 2010 4:44 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.