Existing Member?

Sloggs' Travel Blog A journal of my travels in 2008 & beyond...

My Oakleys are broken...

THAILAND | Friday, 1 February 2008 | Views [680] | Comments [1]

... gutted! They cost me about 2 quid in Bangkok! I'm going to write to them and complain... and I've bought some Ray-bans now (also for 2 quid), lets hope these fare better, they seem better built! Lol

I have nothing much to say so far today. I've been doing some more planning for my trip on to Cambodia, hoping I could pick up a flight somewhere nearby to save the looooong bus ride, but it looks like that is the only option from here. Ah well, ipod will be employed again!

All in all it should cost me about 20 pounds to get from this island to Siem Reap in Cambodia (including immigration), with about a 10-12 hour journey. I'm going to leave on Monday, to save hitting the crazy weekend rush of Thai gamblers crossing the boarder to play in the casinos just the other side of the immigration office!

Going swimming now, to shake off a little bit of a hang over. Steve is leaving tomorrow to go onto another island and I plan on spending the weekend relaxing under the sun and watching footy and six nations in the Irish pub... hahahaha! Lush.

Ciao ;-)

Tags: Beaches & sunshine

Comments

1

Looks like you having a cracking time mate. I've even stopped reading my book and just have a daily dose of your blog - haha!

Up the Wales!

  Ringo Feb 2, 2008 6:40 AM

About sl0ggs

Me with the kids at Cawaro Village School during the Vitika Trek

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.