Existing Member?

Sloggs' Travel Blog A journal of my travels in 2008 & beyond...

I am in love...

THAILAND | Tuesday, 29 January 2008 | Views [868] | Comments [2]

...with Thai Green Curry!!! I had one last night and it was quite possibly the most amazing meal I've ever eaten... it had me making funny noises it was so good! I will eat it every day for ever... I really need to learn to make it this good so I can take it home with me, might have to make friends with a chef... heheh!

Got up early this morning to go on a snorkeling trip, but it had been raining all night and the sky was still black. We forced down a breakfast, which just made me feel uncomfortably stuffed to go along with being knackered, then after waiting 15 mins for the pick up, found out it was cancelled because of the weather.

I went back to bed, which turned out to be a bad plan, as I have slept through to nearly 1 now! I am also deaf in one ear, so hope nothing crawled in there... Lol!

Gonna have to move our trip this afternoon, but not to tomorrow as I won't be able to sleep tonight now and will be seriously tired if I get up at 7:30 tomorrow.

It is still very over cast here today and the sea is rougher than yesterday, this is pretty weird so I'm told as it is still high season. Hopefully there is some footy on tv tonight to go with my Thai Green, and I'm really looking forward to the six nations which starts on Saturday! Thai island, Irish pub, guinness and six nations rugby, FTW! (For The Win, for those who still don't know what that means! ;))

I have a map of the island now, so will suss out a route to get to the waterfalls later in the week, maybe tomrorow afternoon if the weather is nice.

Ciao!

Tags: Lazing

Comments

1

just caught up with your blog dude - sounds like an awesome time so far, looking forward to reading more

  Steve A Jan 30, 2008 5:38 PM

2

Yep, get that Thai Green recipe sorted for when you get back. Get's round my gaff and cracks on with it, i'll ave one with you, oh yes!

  Vin Jan 30, 2008 9:21 PM

About sl0ggs

Me with the kids at Cawaro Village School during the Vitika Trek

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.