Existing Member?

Living Outside the Box What is freedom for if not the chance to define for yourself who you are?

Sunday 091607

FRANCE | Sunday, 16 September 2007 | Views [424] | Comments [1]

Yesterday I took my longest walk yet.  It was a 7 hour roundtrip heading towards the Atlantic coast.  I was about 30 minutes away from seeing the ocean before I had to turn around to head back.  This area is known for carrots and leeks and the fields were all hues of green trimmed with yellow flowers.

The last hour into the walk I was taking wrong turns taking me into woods I didn't want to go in.  Now I was getting fatigued and running out of water.  I have noticed there are very few public toilets and no drinking fountains.

Today is a day of rest while I plan my next few days making my way south.

Tags: On the Road

Comments

1

You are having a great adventure & we are keeping you in our prayers. We are leaving Monday for an eight day Cape Cod tour. Our trip to Alaska was very good and Amy's wedding was just beautifull. We plan to sign up with your Mother for the Feb. trip to Ireland when we return. Thank you for letting her know that we are interested.
sent with lovd

  Betty & Amiel Smith Oct 4, 2007 12:35 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.