Existing Member?

Living Outside the Box What is freedom for if not the chance to define for yourself who you are?

February 11 - Last Day in Thailand

THAILAND | Thursday, 10 February 2011 | Views [437]

River view.

River view.

My passport says I must move on.  Thailand was more than I ever thought it could be.  The pace of life is unlike the flow of the Mekong River which is swift and steady.  I enjoyed the down time and, I hate to say it, but the "me" time as well with the fabulous except for 1 out of the four, Thai foot massages, the astrological reading, and the yoga workshop.  My intention is to practice meditation, breathing exercises and asana yoga on a daily basis.

I will miss the street buffets; I love walking the streets and trying different food items from the street vendors.  I am hoping Laos will also have fresh papaya already chopped and ready to eat.

I will miss Mut Mee Guest House - my home away from home for the last 11 days.  The sunset over the Mekong has been etched in my mind.

I see it is time for my evening yoga session and to work on those hamstrings.  They are very tight.  At least my pelvic floor is coming along.


Next stop Laos.

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.