Existing Member?

New Beginnings...

The islands...

THAILAND | Friday, 4 January 2013 | Views [184]

We get up and get our free ALL YOU CAN EAT buffet.. OMG never put these sentances together when I'm around, seriously.. To top it off aswell it was just AMAZING! Ate so much food, haha..

We get picked up for our tour a bit late but all is good I'm super excited. We get to the pier and people are already in the long boat. Its quite packed but enough room to chill. I wana get TAAAN so I sit on the neck of the boat and Nick hides in the shade.. 

The boat trip over to the first island was a bit rocky.. It was awesome! We stop for some snorkling in Shark Bay.. Still not sure of all the fish, so I just sit and watch.. The thought of fish swimming around me worries me for some reason, haha.. 

When we get to the first island its pretty small, but chilled. We have to pay extra to go on some of the islands as they're heritage sites? Nick and I just mess around snorking in the water and throwing bread at the fish and watching them go crazy for it. haha.. There is an Aussie guy on the boat and him & Nick of course hit it off straight away.. They have their guy time and I have a little walk around, not finding much but some cool shells! 

The driver is awesome, like a Jack Sparrow character.. He even lets me drive the boat..mmmuuhahaha.. Its actually quite hard, esp when there is a wave or something.. The drive is so pretty, really enjoying it and the weather is perfect.. 

At our next stop I brave the snorkelling, and I'm glad I did cos it was amazing!!!!! Swam over to the beach and chilled there, such a good day!

Monkey island was a bit much, horrible animals! haha.. 

The island where the "Beach" was filmed wasn't what I expected, typical Thailand, lol.. Its over crowded and really not that amazing.. We have a little walk round, little swim and head back to the boat.. Its getting late by now and I'm super hungry and tiered. Our free lunch was good, but didn't fill me up.. Looking forward to getting back for sure... 

As we get in its dark and I'd had a little nap, so feeling good. We invite the Aussie guy to dinner with us and head back to the hotel to shower and that..

When we met Jock at Stones bar I run into the guy that I met on NY in Patong, who's flashing minny mouse ears I stole!!! Super random to see him.. hahaha..

We find an ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ.. I LOVE THIS ISLAND.. haha. The food was amazing, but I stuffed myself and I'm in a food coma!!! hahaha

We head to the beach and have a few drinks, sheesha have a little dance, but I'm worn out and we head back to the hostel.. SUch a good day

About lozza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.