Existing Member?

New Beginnings...

Sunday fun day?

THAILAND | Thursday, 26 January 2012 | Views [128]

So last night I ended up going out for "1 drink" lead into a whole crazy night- Including 2 dutch guys from the hostel who were playing pool with Dom. Had a few beers at a bar, told them about our trip and was egging them on to come.. After a few more drinks we've aquired 2more people for our road trip-gona be siiiick.. The night was actually fucking hilarious.. Went to a kareoke bar- DROP IT LIKE ITS HOOOOT and then onto "spicy bar" its just full of prostitues and wierd men.. Apart from 1, haha. Stayed there for a bit- too full of maccers and we couldn't find Frans, figuring he got lucky we just headed back to the hostel. Poor Stiejn had to sleep on the beds upstairs as Frans hadn't come back...

Next morning wake up- hanging, get downstairs and Dom and Frans are there- Turns out the ATM had swolled Frans's bank card and he had some trouble with it last night- Stiejn was still in bed hanging... End up having some food, still feeling shitty- but then get the guys together to go get scoots...

Turns out you can't get scoots in Chiang Mai? Found a place that could hire 3, so Evan and I had to walk around the city to find another 2.. Took awhile but we got them. It was Evans first time on a scoot, and he did very well :)

Ended up having a little nap... Just too tiered.

After my nanna nap ended up having a walk through the market which was awesome.. the pain killers had kicked in and my hunger and we just walked around absobing the market which was actually really good- and ate a hell load more food- it was choice! Getting back though it was time for packing and sleepy time, its gona be a looong day tomorrow!

About lozza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.