Existing Member?

Chasing the Wind A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. ~ Lao Tzu

Sore sore and sore

USA | Thursday, 28 January 2010 | Views [384]

So this semester is decidedly different than fall semester.  For one, we so far have had such a lax schedule--only a school or two a week, as oppose to two a day.  For two, I decided I needed to work out this semester.

We joined Anytime Fitness.  It has the most gyms than any other, so with our sporadic and schizophrenic schedule in mind, not knowing exactly where we'll be when at any given point, we went with the odds.  If a gym is not in the exact city we're in, it'll at least be on the way and we can break up the drive.

We are running during shows, taking turns sitting in on the video while it's playing, and we lift and/or spin at the gym.  Christina, my new co-worker for the semester, used to be a fitness trainer, and she enjoys pushing me and torturing and making fun of how short I am.  Good times.


So if I'm not fit by summer, that's just my bad, because I have no excuse with all this free time!  And I better be with two weddings to attend!

Until next time, good night, dear void.

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.