Existing Member?

Chasing the Wind A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. ~ Lao Tzu

On the Road Again

USA | Monday, 24 August 2009 | Views [250]

We left La Puente yestserday afternoon and drove for about 10 hours until we got to Salt Lake City. It had been a long two days of almost nothing but the road, our music, and each other. I can't believe we were in LA yesterday, and already we are in our third state. We lost an hour with the time difference, but got okay sleep anyway.

This morning, we hung out in Temple Square and saw the Mormon Tabernacle and even saw a demonstration of the acoustics by someone dropping a pin.  It kinda rained, but was warm at the same time. We left SLC for Riverton, WY. It was a bunch of empty land, some cows and sheep here and there, and some signs that warned of "wild" crossing. We have our first two schools tomorrow; I'm a bit nervous, but I'm sure God will go before us to make it all good!


What I'm excited about is our sudden decision to do some ghetto camping in Yellowstone Park. We will be in our vans without proper equipment, but the campgrounds are cheap, and hopefully the showers will be hot!

Time for some resting up. Good night, dear void.

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.