Existing Member?

Chasing the Wind A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. ~ Lao Tzu

Why, Wyoming?

USA | Thursday, 20 August 2009 | Views [227]

Um. I'm losing track of the days. I forget what was for the various meal times, I forget what happens on which days. To be honest, every day is more or less the same in structure and we do things just and over and over again until it is drilled into our muscle memory. I dream about our set ups at night sometimes. It's scary.


I have never been so tired as today. My partner and I did a few time tests today and I think I just wore myself out, the last two weeks of tiredness building up to today.  Incidentally, Kristin and I will be heading out to Wyoming on Saturday for a show on Monday, and then we will head out east, hitting shows along the way. That means I have two more nights in SoCal. I think some of the NorCal guys are coming tomorrow to hang out in Hollywood, so if I can persuade them to come get me, it could be a good time. And then I'm torn because it is the last day I'll have with everyone else that is not my partner. We shall see.

I'm so tired.

Good night, dear void.

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.