Existing Member?

Chasing the Wind A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. ~ Lao Tzu

Croatia for the Holidays

CROATIA | Monday, 22 December 2008 | Views [634] | Comments [3]

After leaving Turkey for a month, we headed for Sofia, Bulgaria for about three days on our way to Croatia.  Bulgaria was sort of just a stop over. 

We are spending Christmas and New Years in Croatia.  It is much warmer here than I expected.  We started in Zagreb but that was coooooldd.  Here in Split it is beautiful and blue-skied!

Ericas sister is meeting up with us and spending Christmas with us.  We will be spending New Years with our old co-worker, Michaela in Šibenik.  We atually spent the weekend with her, but headed down here to explore the south a bit with Sara, the sister.


We might head to Sarajevo, Bosnia after the New Year.  After that, it is possible that I will either go to Paris, Madrid, or home.  We shall see what God has in mind. =)

Until next time, Sretan Bozic i Nova Godina from Croatia!

Comments

1

Your adventures are much more exotic than mine... I was in Ensenada on Saturday as part of a 3 day cruise... I'd much rather have been in Croatia with YOU!!! :-)

Merry Christmas Sister!!! And Happy New Year!!!

  "Sister" Dec 24, 2008 6:41 AM

2

Just got back from San Jose. The holidays with the family were a lot of fun. BUT, it was sooo cold there. I packed for cold weather but think I have been down South for too long and did not pack enough warm clothes! (My gauge is off) Ha! Robert and I were so cold the two weeks we were there. I haven't even unpacked yet...lazy me! At least I did laundry while I was home and it is all clean clothes in my suit case! Miss you and can't wait for your safe return home. But in the mean time...keep having the time of your life! (BTW - It is good hearing for you) Happy 2009!!

  Gina Montecastro Jan 2, 2009 8:45 AM

3

Are you still in Croatia now?? I hope you had a good Christmas and that you are staying warm, we all know how you dislike the cold! I miss you LA!

  Maria Jan 4, 2009 5:17 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Croatia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.