Existing Member?

Chasing the Wind A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. ~ Lao Tzu

Back in Paris

FRANCE | Sunday, 11 January 2009 | Views [507] | Comments [3]

Wow I didnt realize it has been so long since my last entry!


the french keyboard is a mess to me so this wont be very long and riddled with mistakes

this is my third time in paris, and i'm only here mainly for two reasons 1) to see my friend yara; and 2) to bring erica here for her firsti time!

basically we went from croatia back to italy to the north. it was quite a romantic journey actually...from venice to verona (to see the famous juliet balcony with thousands of love notes on the walls) to paris. maybe something to repeat with a husband.


ok that is it for now...sorry!  until next time!

 

Comments

1

Wow...bet youre glad you didn't leave for home yet :)

  Chris McCann Jan 12, 2009 12:40 PM

2

Two households, both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean...

I love reading about your adventures... I can't wait to make it to Italy... it will be sometime in the next 3 years God willing - so we can visit my cousin and his family... :-)

  "Sister" Jan 17, 2009 5:14 AM

3

How romantic!!! I am sure it was amazing to see everything...especially all of the love letters...one day (a very long time from now)...my eyes will see what you have seen. Lots and lots of love.

  Gina Montecastro Jan 17, 2009 9:49 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.