Existing Member?

Chasing the Wind A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. ~ Lao Tzu

I Heart Pizza

ITALY | Saturday, 18 October 2008 | Views [523] | Comments [3]

In Naples after a couple hour train ride from Rome.  We visited the Ancient City this rainy morning before catching our ride to Napoli. It cleared up and we are here. Pizza was invented here.  It is quite yummy.

So far the taxi drivers are not our best friends and charge too much.  We are staying at Hotel Bella Capri with a 10% discount because of my nifty little Rough Guides book.  It is the third day, and none of us can believe it.  I feel like we have been here for weeks already.

Rica is still pretty sick, and I think the tired is just getting to all of us.  But hopefully we will find a day soon to just do nothing.  Funny how you feel like you need a vacation from a vacation sometimes.

More when I can.

Cheers

 

Comments

1

did she get her jeans? wasn't sure if i sent'em on time.. are you filling up those vials?!

  romeoso Oct 18, 2008 5:37 AM

2

Tell my little sister bear to feel better. How can you enjoy Europe when you're sick? Maybe you should visit France and drink the water in Lourdes. That should heal her. I'm enjoying your stories. Can't wait to hear all of the updates.

  Sara Oct 18, 2008 9:57 AM

3

Vacations CAN be exhausting, can't they?

I think your journal entries should have photos embedded to illustrate your adventures... then I could feel even more like I'm there with you!

  "Sister" Oct 28, 2008 3:41 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.