Existing Member?

Roving Wild Little adventures through this bea-U-tiful planet of ours :)

Finally on the move again

PERU | Saturday, 21 July 2007 | Views [440]

I'm out! I am safely and happily back in Lima :) My flight got in at 11am, and I have to wait until about 7pm for my bus to take me to Chiclayo. 12 hours (ugh), but that's okay...I got a comfy bus and I have sleeping pills so I should be fine! Then the plan is to sleep during the day at a cheap hotel, and catch another nightbus that'll take me to beautiful, sunny Mancora! Buy souvenirs, lay on the beach for a day or two, and head up to Ecuador. Oh I am in love with this plan. I love not being cold, and I love that I'm moving again! I hit some sort of emotional wall in Bolivia. It has so much to offer but unfortunately my timing meant constant protests, road blocks and chaos, and I suppose I'm getting weary of it. For my first adventure away from home I'm having a wonderful time, but I'm starting to get tired I guess. Maybe it's all these sleepless nights?

I have this WICKED craving for empanadas con queso and that's killing me because I can't find any around here :( Mmm I'll be making empanadas for weeks when I get home!

I finally got more pictures uploaded to my Facebook account, which is awesome, because I finally found a fast computer, and I'm just thrilled to spend the night on the bus. I still love nightbuses and am looking forward toit! I never sleep but I get to relax for 8 hours or more, just sitting there, and it's really nice!

I wish I had something more interesting to say but I don't and I'm sorry! I'll write when I get to Mancora!

Paz y amor!

Tags: on the road

 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.