Existing Member?

Roving Wild Little adventures through this bea-U-tiful planet of ours :)

Movin´ on up

COSTA RICA | Saturday, 23 February 2008 | Views [503] | Comments [2]

All right, so I´m screwed as far as my  email goes. I can´t get my password to reset properly, and I think I´m officially OUT, as in cannot recieve emails from or remember the email addresses of a number of people, specifically the ones I know in Ireland, Ecuador adn Peru who do NOT have Facebook. Like I might never talk to them again. I´m so depressed.

So my new email address is questforstarfish@hotmail.com

Current location: Dominical, Pacific coast of Costa Rica

Current activities: Stayed overnight with Steve in David, Panama Thursday night. Got to the border, crossed with $200 American and no exit paper. Paid an extra $10 and got across with few problems. Crazy hot. Opened the guidebook, asked each other where we should go. Once we were technically in CR we decided on Dominical. Made our way there and met rad Indiana boy on the bus ride. Got to the hostel and met a half dozen other amazing folk. Woke up and all sat around in hammocks for hours, talking. One is a yoga instructor, so I asked for a lesson. Ended up with 6 of us and her on the beach doing yoga for half an hour, the tide came up and attacked us as we were doing downward dog position! Good times. Got wet, completed the yoga (doing another session later on), went swimming in the salty salty warm ocean. I taught Steve to make hemp necklaces, he taught me how to open a beer bottle using a lighter. An exchange of skills today!

The plan: Late lunch, more yoga, do our laundry cause all our clothes stink from being wet and dirty, have a bonfire on the beach tonight! As always, no one has any idea when we´re leaving or where we´re going, but we´ll be here tonight and probably tomorrow night!

In the long run: Gonna finish up in CR, move up to Nicaragua, scuba dive in Honduras (in the bay islands), then fly back to CR in time for March 21 when Chantal arrives. Hang with her for a week, she leaves, I´ll volunteer for 2 weeks with turtles and then am back home to Canada!

Ciao, peace, love and sugar!  

Tags: Adventures

Comments

1

hi honey, good to read your blog. you sound very busy. have fun. love you mama

  Donna Feb 24, 2008 8:24 AM

2

your so crazy never knowing where your going or when your leaving :P you rebel you.

yea I had something cool to say but I totally forgot it 9_9

  McMarlyn of the S.S. Penis Feb 26, 2008 9:34 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Costa Rica

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.