Existing Member?

Europe 2017

Thank You

FRANCE | Saturday, 2 September 2017 | Views [459] | Comments [1]

It's been a super summer and I'd like to thank you for following our travels and for your kind words concerning my blog entrees.
In the past two years close to 16,000 people have read my blogs; maybe there is a book here?!
 
We've had a great summer and a wonderful time in La Baule, visiting interesting little towns, taking morning walks with Rosy, meeting up with friends that we exchanged with two years ago. And last night, Patrick and Rosy prepared an extraordinary gourmet vegetarian meal for us and her sister and brother-in-law.
 
There are many natural food stores opening and in fact some of the most famous chefs in France are opening vegetarian restaurants! Last night  Patrick proved that he could stand with them. He prepared a courgette flat cake that was delicious. And Rosy served them with homemade ketchup, tabbouleh  with feta, fresh cut up tomatoes, and shredded carrots. Dessert consisted of several types of  fresh berries prepared in a gelatin and served with local butter cookies!
 
Hope to see you all soon. We need to roll up our sleeves, help the people in Texas impacted by the hurricane and renew our efforts to oppose what is happening in the current administration.
 

Kim

Comments

1

Indeed it was very educational reading your blog. If it hadn't been with all the domestic travel we did I would have been envious. See you on Sanibel.

  Irene Skolnick Sep 2, 2017 1:08 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.