Existing Member?

Europe 2017

To Blog or NOT Europe 2017

GREECE | Tuesday, 20 June 2017 | Views [453] | Comments [1]

As most of you know, I wasn't sure whether I was going to write a blog of this summer's travels or not. With all that is happening at home it seemed a bit frivolous to pen fluff pieces about our travel experiences. Thank you to those who have written to encourage me to blog. It has been a difficult  decision to make. However, since I find myself unable to partake of our normal routine, I've decide to give it a go but with fair warning that I may lob some very anti 45 comments among the blogs.

Right now I am happy that the Health Care bill vote was postponed. But McConnell has built in extra money to throw at his colleagues who aren't happy so, unfortunately, this fight isn't over yet. And my opposition to 45 and what is happening in our country has only strengthened my resolve to do as much as I can to resist!

 

Kim

Comments

1

You can vent all you wish!, We are doing it all the time here. Hope the Greek cruise is going well.
The pool is fine, lots of rain.
Looking forward to Grecian scenery and adventures in cuisine.


  Catherine Borchmann Jun 29, 2017 12:04 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Greece

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.