Existing Member?

My Travels This is a day by day journal, so in the future I can look back and reflect on my experiences and those I have shared them with.

Langkawi - Singapore

MALAYSIA | Monday, 22 December 2008 | Views [479]

Still didn’t feel too great, so didn’t do much except write up my journal and get my stuff together.

My plane was delayed for an hour so I had a complimentary meal at the “Kenny Roger’s Bar and Grill”…..nice.  (Great pictures of him and Dolly!).   I was in no particular rush and a free meal is always gratefully received.

After the 50mins flight, (a somewhat better alternative to the 10 hour overland journey by train/bus), I was in a taxi on my way to the hostel in the Little India Quarter of Singapore.  The area is Singapore’s equivalent to Southall, London only nicer…..it is Singapore after all.

The Footprints Hostel where I checked in at, is new and therefore very clean………no rats, cockroaches, bedbugs, mice, mosquitoes here!!! And it has hot powerful showers and air conditioning!!!  OMG luxury!!  Saying that I didn’t sleep well….I guess it’ll take some getting used too.

Memorable Points:   At the airport……..The shops are amazing.  Not that I’ve got any money to spend here

 

About justin


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.