Existing Member?

My Dumb Idea

This be It

CHINA | Saturday, 19 June 2010 | Views [489] | Comments [1]

I wanted to use This is It but apparently it has been copyrighted by the Michael Jackson Estate and can only be used for his tribute video for the rest of eternity. Really America you liked him that much that you let them copyright that, wow. Well As the title indicates this be it, this will be the last story for this year because I am coming home. I know I have written a story for awhile but to be fair Jim D. wasn't checking everyday like he said he was going to, so I don't feel bad. As most of you have heard I planned to return next year to teach again, however that plan has been destroyed. Do to some circumstances I don't wish to discuss right now I will not be able to return to China next year. I only found out about this 2 weeks ago. I was and still have some very mixed emotions about it. So I will be coming home for good or for at least one year until I try to leave the country again. So I will be returning home on June 30th. My parents shall be retrieving me from the airport and I plan to go immediately to Taco Bell and then to Johnny's pizza for a Brooklyn Brawler. At some point I will be getting my phone reactivated so you will be able to contact me at my old number. If you don't have my number its probably because I didn't give it to you and I don't want to talk to you, sorry. However please do not call me on July 1st like 5oo hundred times and try to talk to me I will be sleeping and sleeping and sleeping for a couple of days. Also I will have to find a job when I get back, so if anyone could offer some help in a job hunt that would be great. So I will see you all in about 2 weeks!!

Comments

1

You will not be sleeping the entire time! You will be at my house! Saturday night baby!

Don't worry about everything, everything happens for a reason. Roll with it!

Can't wait to see you!

  Kelly Palko Jun 24, 2010 11:46 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.