Existing Member?

My Dumb Idea

Mr. Patterson goes to YMC

CHINA | Wednesday, 2 September 2009 | Views [289] | Comments [1]

In my last story I told you guys that I was not teaching classes till the 24th, however they asked me to teach a class for my first 3 weeks. So in about 1 hour I have to head downstairs and teach my first class of second year international nursing students. I say downstairs because I am on the Fifth floor of building five, which is the international studies building, in the English computer lab. I have discovered I can come here whenever I want and use the computers in here to access the internet. Since I am teaching a class I now am not going to travel to Dalian, I will have to wait till October holiday. I also found out yesterday that I will have the whole month of January off for semester end and Chinese New Year. However nobody I know will be in china at that time, So anybody that wants to come visit me that would be the perfect month, since I will be bored out of my mind. I am a little nervous right now, because of the class I have to teach in like an hour. I got this class on Monday, I got the text book last night at 6, and I got the room number change last night at like 8:30. So I am not even sure if anybody will be there when I show up, but I am showing up. If by some chance the students do show up I am expected to stand in front of them and teach them for 2 40 minute periods, in the words of my friend Shawn, SUCK! So as you all go to bed tonight just remember that I am crashing and burning in China while you are counting sheep.

Comments

1

:(
We're probably not going to be in Dalian during National Holiday.

  godohell Sep 2, 2009 3:07 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.