Existing Member?

John's Adventures

Coral Sea

USA | Monday, 2 January 2017 | Views [202]

Sailing the Coral Sea Sea today. Not much different happened today.   Gary, Joe and I were joined by Bob and Jim at breakfast.  It was nice to have someone else to converse with this morning.  After that it was a typical morning.

It was a lazy day for us.  I played bridge with Kevin and we took high.  It was a strange rotation do we played against every couple so it was very rewarding to beat this group.  Then we just had to do happy hour at 4.

I had a cocktail party in my suite G 6:00. Bob, Jim, Alan and Albert joined us for some wine and cheese. It was fun to talk in a more private setting. 

From there we went to dinner, except Kevin. He must have gotten a better offer. After Dinner Joe and I went to the casino where I recouped some of my losses. Good for me. Still in the hole a bit, but it doesn’t hurt as much now. Bedtime was late for me, after 11:00 PM.

Tomorrow is the last day of the cruise. It will be filled with packing and goodbyes with new friends we have met from the ship. This trip went really fast now that the end is near.

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.