Existing Member?

Mustang. A Trek to the Kingdom of Lo A bunch of friends decided to explore the remote kingdom of Lo, and climbing the Pisang Peak in Nepal in October 2010. And.. this journal will record our adventures :))

The Colours of Silence. A photo exhibit on upper Mustang from Luigi Fieni

NEPAL | Monday, 27 September 2010 | Views [1313]

Luigi Fieni is a photographer and art restorer who has devoted years to the restoration of cave paintings in upper Mustang.
Now his photo exhibition will be shown in Kathmandu and I can't wait to see it!

From his facebook page:
"The Colours of Silence flies to Kathmandu.

The Siddhartha Art Gallery of Kathmandu will host my photo... exhibition from 26th September until 24th October.

28 large format photos of mine will be hunging on the walls of this prestigious gallery for a month.

The exhibition will be inaugurated by The American Ambassador of Nepal at 5.30pm on 26th September.

If you are in Kathmandu, please visit Siddhartha Art Gallery at Baber Mahal Revisited, a 10 minutes drive from Thamel. If you have friends in Nepal who may be interested in the exhibition, please share this link :-)"

Tags: art, caves, mustang, nepal, photography

 

 

Travel Answers about Nepal

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.