Existing Member?

Worldtrip a 45 year old's adventures around the world-which include everything from sitting in random McDonalds using his notebook, hanging with 22 year olds, and other immature stuff.

JAN-Just Another Tour

UKRAINE | Monday, 26 October 2015 | Views [456]

This trip has taken a different one the last few weeks.

 

For 90% of the trip, I went to places when I felt like going. I stayed as long as I felt like staying. I only moved on when I was ready. This has caused me to go to many interesting places I didn't know existed when I left home. (Eg. Mostar, Bosnia or Brasov, Romania).  Some days in the places I visited we're spent doing little but shopping and resting. But I felt I got the most out of those places.

 

But the trip has been different these past few weeks. I have to go home on Friday, so I can no longer be spontaneous and go by instinct. This whole week is planned out. Today I will go to Chernobyl, and tomorrow night I will go to Lviv on the night train, staying one night, and returning on the night train back to the airport.  This week feels like any group tour I have planned before-just a whirlwind of activity and rushed, which isn't a feeling I like.

Tags: kiev, ukraine

 

 

Travel Answers about Ukraine

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.