Existing Member?

Worldtrip a 45 year old's adventures around the world-which include everything from sitting in random McDonalds using his notebook, hanging with 22 year olds, and other immature stuff.

Yes, a final morning Bath

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 29 May 2015 | Views [428] | Comments [1]

Yesterday I started the day in one sort of new place and ended in a completely different place.

I finished up my time in Bath by taking a long walk up into the hills on a beautiful sunny morning. I wanted to find a place decscribed in a brochure of a great view point of the city. When I was about to turn back, I decided to keep going for another 10 minutes, until 10:00 am.
And then I found it, It was actually a meadow, a similar type of meadow that I encountered the day before, with buttercups. I came across a great panorama of the city. Walking further down the meadow, I came across about 8 cows (not crews-not in Scotland anymore). They we're friendly. If I just stood there, 3 of them would approach cautiously. But if I made a motion towards them, they would all jump back.

Anyway, after a few minutes in the dreamy meadow-the place commercials are made that show never ending happiness, for brands such as Claritin, it was time to pack up and get out of Dodge (Bath).

Comments

1

Beautiful !!!

  Dany McLean May 30, 2015 2:43 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.