Existing Member?

BAT out there

Post birthday recovery day

USA | Saturday, 25 July 2009 | Views [239]

So why is it that even though I was up until stupid o'clock in the morning I just can't sleep in!.  I guess at lest they have internet here to use for free and my book is quite interesting. but by about 2pm I just had to go and do something.

So what did I do in this stinking hot weather (probably 100F today).  i went into town shopping. Went to a shop called Anthropologie and they had a sale on - Oh dear and one dress, a pair of trousers and a pair of earrings later I decided it was time to leave - my poor pack is going to explode if I don't ditch some stuff.  THEN I went to Wholefoods across the road and bought some of the best food I have had in ages, sushi, baked tofu, edamame and springroll - all totally delicious and healthy.  God it was nice to have a really good meal rather than junk food or cobbling something together from random items.

Had to wait ages for buses back to the hostel and had nearly melted into a puddle by the time I got there - thank god for airconditioning.  Had a lovely evening in the hostel just chilling and chatting.

 
 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.