Existing Member?

BnBcruisingthemed Been looking forward to this trip since 2020.

Heading to Queenstown

NEW ZEALAND | Wednesday, 15 November 2017 | Views [547]

We drove 2-1/2 hours today to Queenstown, the third largest city in NZ.  OMG!  Instead of Wow, cannot believe the beauty of this place!  We rented a house for our last accommodation and we overlook a beautiful inlet, a lake, the pastures, and the incredibly beautiful mountains!!  It is all here and incredibly amazing!!

Fun and entertainment in Qtown?  We booked a jetboat ride, of course!  Shot over Jetboats, again I will get the URL so you can watch the video of how much fun we had!!  30 minutes of power reving action on a jetboat with dual 350 engines and flat bottom that runs on the power of the water. On a river through a canyon. Wet and Wild!!   If this was something the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge wanted to do, good enough for us!   SO much fun!

Back home for a margarita before heading to town center to have a Mexican dinner - YUM!

Tomorrow will be laundry and repack day as we leave for Hawaii.  Got to wrap our minds around a 22 hour day that will take us from one hemisphere to another and across time zones to gain our day back that was lost during the cruise.  Fun in the sun before heading home and this odyssey comes to an end. We began the journey in Polynesia and so we end the journey in Polynesia.

Stay tuned for a few more details...

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.