Existing Member?

I wanna go Florida Stories and adventures from Around the World

What we like about living in the van

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 3 May 2008 | Views [2969] | Comments [5]

Jett

I like going to the pools and I liked the rockpool swimming.

I like to play bus driver in the front, in Albert’s seat, and sometimes truck driver.

I like to stand up in the back when the van is moving.

I like to come to cities and information centres and they give me chocolates.

I like the place where they give me muffins.

I liked meeting that truck driver.

I love my little bed. I think its just the perfect size for me.

 

Tiffany

I like to sleep so close to the stars, and see them just by popping my head out of the back.

I like to wake to a new sunrise every morning.

I like to see a different sunset every evening.

I like to pass lots of grasslands in the sun.

I like to breathe the air in Australia.

I like to be surrounded in all directions from trees from here. I love them.

 

Albert

I like the versatility. Its amazing. The fridge, you have all you need. The van goes pretty much everywhere. You have a kitchen, water.  Its just great.

We can travel, and you have your house with you. Just keep going. You have food, sleep, transport and all at a relatively low cost.

There’s no trouble finding places to sleep.

I like the community of fellow travellers, I like the friendly finger, I like the different back yard every day, and to see it all from my bed.

We can plug (our laptops) ourselves where ever we stop.

The size of the van is perfect. If it was bigger we couldn’t bring it anywhere and if it was smaller I wouldn’t fit properly.

And we don’t have to unpack at every place we stop.

Its perfect and I’m very happy with our little van.

 

Afterwards

Jett – And I like when we play sim city, also, in the van. Though we haven’t played yet.

Albert – I like when a penguin comes and drive with us in the van. And I like when we have champagne in the van. Also when Lenny Kravitz comes in and plays for us.

Tags: allwelcome, ambassador van, t a j

Comments

1

Hija,
Soooo cool to see what you like about living in the van. Realy encouraging to hear positive and groovy comments. Am soooooooooooooooooooo curious to see what it looks like inside the van - please take pictures if you have a chance.

You write so much of interest - it's so great.
Many blessings to you all.
The weather is preeeetty here - YaaaaaAAAAaaaaaYY!
I'm still stunning everyone with my cool moves at Espern. I'm still stunning everyone with my perfect Norwegian. I'm still trying to learn Spanish and some Catalan to incourage and comfort Albert.

Um,Em dic Katrine.
Encantat de coneixe't. :)
Vull comprar Australia por favor.
Quins entrepans teniu ?

Shocking!!! Ens veiem més tard Albert.

  Katrine May 6, 2008 1:42 AM

2

Cannot CANNOT believe I spelled encourage with an i.
Obviously I deserve to bleed a lot for this.
I'm an English teacher everybody. (Sobs in corner.)

  Katrine May 6, 2008 1:44 AM

3

First of all HAAAAAA HAAAAAA (deep breath) then, HAAAAA HAAAAA (imagine pointing also)
Katrine, Katrine. I also suffer from horrific spelling. AAALLLLLL comments go into word and dictionary spelling first....
Albert loves your spanish/catalan comments. He's such a sucker.
We'll upload pics of inside the next time. :) But you can see some of the past crews of the ambassador, they have some pics...
Hope you are extra groovy and well. (please support Albert's contribution to the posts - the lava tubes... its his first one)
hugs from us

  allwelcome May 9, 2008 1:46 PM

4

I knew you guys would be great ambassadors!

Amanda

  scholarships May 19, 2008 1:02 PM

5

You deserve praise for discovering us!! and thanks!! :)

  allwelcome May 24, 2008 7:42 PM

About allwelcome


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.