Existing Member?

Worldtrip a 45 year old's adventures around the world-which include everything from sitting in random McDonalds using his notebook, hanging with 22 year olds, and other immature stuff.

On to the Bath

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 27 May 2015 | Views [558]

When I was on the 3 day tour in the Scottish Highlands, a guy on the tour told me to go to Bath-so that is what I did.  I checked out of my hotel in Salisbury, and went to Bath, a town an hours train ride from Salisbury.  First of all, Salisbury is one of those cute British Town's with a town's square, Church, and a whole lot of other stuff. And there was a farmers market in town. Ater having my McUKbreakfast yesterday, I walked around since I didn't have to be at the train for almost 3 hours, (10:40, and I was out of the hostel at 7:40). As usual, I bought some junk food. Actually it was from a cheese vender, he was selling some old cheese for $1.50 for three different large blocks of cheese.  So I bought this huge block of cheese that smells like a bus station, so I figured it must be good. It was good.

 

Then I went to Bath. Yes-this is one of those insanely beautiful places. The buildings all look like beige sandstone, and are quite gorgeous. The city was named because the Roman's founded a bath here amongst the natural hot springs. I did the tour of the Bath Museum after checking into my hotel (a nice hotel-small rooms but private bathrooms). 

 

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.