Existing Member?

I want to.....I will!! Yes I am learning Shaolin Kung Fu :P

Arriving in my personal Hell :P

CHINA | Sunday, 23 September 2012 | Views [326]

Waaaah just 4 hours sleep. Ok got up at 6 got dressed and went of...again one hour metro drive, but didn´t fell asleep, so proud of me. Than finding my way around at that huge station, can´t they built the things a bit smaller and more practical?

The second class was surprisingly comfortable. Basically it looked like a four bed room on a sleeper train, but on the lower bank three people were supposed to sit on each side and on the upper one the luggage was supposed to go. Now remember my 30 kilo luggage? Well that took to men to lift it up there, but somehow they managed. Nobody just one was able to speak English, so slept most of the time, not the best idea concerning my back but ohh well.

So after a 5 hours drive and some ridiculous long stops, which were because we were to fast, but the train was supposed to be on time. Well we had a stop were we were standing for about 40 minutes??? I think they are doing that to make the train ride longer on purpose so that people take the G trains, which are supposed to be faster, instead the D, which are made slower on purpose. Because the G train tickets cost more-.-

Well whatever I arrived and got picked up by Joy and now here I am. Well let´s just say it´s run-down, but well still ok, just a bit dirty. But I didn´t expect anything else, so fine with me. But those showers creep me out and I don´t really want to know how they will heat this room in the winter time. That´s going to be tough...No I just hope my room mate will come back at some point because I have many questions and am a bit scared to just go outside.

Ohh well I talked to her and don´t think she will be a lot of help, I guess I have to stand on my own feet. That´s ok I understand her, must be kind of annoying showing the new ones around every time. So I went down and started talking with a girl from Switzerland I think it was and two Mexicans and had Dinner, which was surprisingly good. A bit salty but still, couldn´t really say what it was. One was something with mushrooms, the other one with cabbage and some other Veggies and some small meat pieces. It was all right, with it I got some rice.

After the meal we four took of to a supermarket close by. We had to walk on the side of the road, through a field to some old Chinese houses and on the end there was a lit up little shop. Basically just four aisles stuffed with toys, cooking stuff, some snacks and drink and veggies and if your lucky some fruit.

So I got myself washing powder, toilet paper, a drinking bottle, some soup and a Cola, just to get my blood sugar up if I need it.

When we walked back it already got dark outside, like dark dark...because there are now street lights or anything. Was kind of a new feeling and I guess I have to get used to that, I for sure won´t ever walk that way alone. Back in school I just fell into my bed and slept, far to tired to move around much or to meet more people.

About vampyrlady

Lying there, not doing anything-.-

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.