Existing Member?

I want to.....I will!! Yes I am learning Shaolin Kung Fu :P

Me again^^

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 10 August 2011 | Views [384]

Well Hi,

I know I was a bit lazy these last days, but somehow I was just not in the mood for writing. Don´t be mad with me :P

Well were to begin, these last days were a bit, I don´t know. I´m just tired all the time, but not because I have so much work to do, more because it´s not so easy to look after another person all the time and to have to think, ok now what is the person allowed to do, what not, what does he or she want now, or how to I get them to do what they´re supposed to. So that´s probably why I could sleep all the time.

But at least I had some "work" to do, these last days. Yesterday we went walking along the river in Crieff and had later on a picknick in a really pretty park. Than we went for an ice-cream. Sounds like a great day? Well it was great, but while walking we had to see how to keep the group together, because one of the residents is a real fast walker, one is really slow and one is even slower, now have fun calling one to slow down all the time and the others to hurry up a bit.

Well when eating, we have to look after some, because one has to eat a lot, the others eat and eat and eat, which they shouldn´t because of their diet.

But we had fun. On the drive back I got carsick again, like always. They have these stupid speed ramps everywhere and they´re just not good for my stomach.

Evening I was done with work at 6 o´clock. Pretty great. So I went down to another Co-Workers room and we practised dancing in heels. Mike is having a going away partyand he will dress up as a Drag Queen, we are going to be his "girls" So now we all, especially he, have to pracitse walking in High Heels.

It´s fun^^

Well than today we actually went to Edinburgh. Oh I love this town, all the old stuff, it looks like in a freaking movie. There were some street artist and we watched than, had some cake and walked through the streets. I have to say I love all the small shops and the clothes, but I don´t know, I don´t really like the style, most scottish girls wear. They all look the same, you could combine the stuff in much cooler ways, but well.

Well than we took the bus back and it actually just costs 4 pounds, which I think is pretty cheap =)

I listened to my music which one of the residents and it was really fun, because he likes the old stuff and me too. Than we had Chinese and omg finally something spicy and I was able to eat with chopsticks. The two Korean Co-Workers I work with, wouldn´t believe me that I was able to eat with chopsticks, till they saw me. Well who says Europeans are just able to use forks-.-

Well I ate far to much and now I´m feeling like I don´t now, really stuffed but it was yummi.

And I got some new books, I already read four books in one week...kinda crazy xD have to find the libary.

Have to go shopping either way. I need a cell phone, some drinks, hiking shoes and some for the rain, some high heels and other little stuff.

Well and I can´t wait till I get the parcel mom sent me. I need my drawing stuff and my other clothes^^

Ohh yeah clothes, well I have to do the laundry soon and I have no clue how xD Yeah don´t laugh at me, but I never did that before. Mami I probably should have wathced you more often^^

Well tomorrow I got a induction course, so I get some stuff told, about how everything works here. Can´t wait -.-

But ohh well enough for today, pictures are going to follow soon^^

Love you guys and talk to you soon again =)

About vampyrlady

Lying there, not doing anything-.-

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.