Existing Member?

The World According to Trav

nov 28/ last day in Peru

PERU | Sunday, 28 November 2010 | Views [382]

so its my last day in Peru because i leave to Colombia at 7 in the morning tomorrow and have a 6 hour lay over so were going on a tour of the city and then hop back on the plain for a 10 hour plain ride. we had a good today and a great day time in Peru. i learned allot about Peru like there culture and the people and all the differtnt foods like for example today we went to the grocery store and they have completely different foods then we have back in Canada. there were all different kinds of fruits that were the weirdest things if ever seen. they looked like fruits that u would find on Pandora! so we got this one fruit that was orange on the out side and had a layer of fome and then there are seeds in the middle that that looks like an egg sack like thing with the weirdest texture but is actually tastes pretty good. there were also mini bananas that were so good and more sweet than a regular banana. but to sum Peru up the food was different, the culture and architecture is amazing, and the people are great.

 

About travis_anderson


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.