Existing Member?

The World According to Trav

nov 29/ That makes 2 Continents

COLOMBIA | Monday, 29 November 2010 | Views [322]

we flew to Colombia in the morning and had a 6 hour lay over in the air port. we were going to take a 4 hour tour around the city but instead we stayed in the airport because it is allot safer that way. then we boarded the air plane at 8 pm but had 100 mile an hour tale wind so we had to wait for an hour on the tar mac. my dad and I sat together and there was this man in front of us that was being a complete ass. he had to seats to himself and we were still on the tar mac and he put his seat down all the way and had my laptop out on my lap and it got crushed into me. then he moved over to the next seat and put it down also without putting the other seat up so dad and I were sitting there crushed. so my dad had a idea to play it his way. to GAS him out. my dad had really bad smelling shoes and the man in front was laying across with his head on the side of the window so my dad put his shoes right under his seat were his head was so the smell was right beside him. that wasn't enough so my dad started to fart and they were pretty bad because his guts have been upset for a wile and still he didn't move. so then it was my turn and wow this guy must have grown up in a mustered gas tank because after one of my farts there was toxic radiation area. the woman that sat across form us moved it was so bad. but it worked because after about and hour of that the man in front finally moved. we finally got into Barcelona, Spain after the 9 hour plane ride with hitlers portable gas chambers.   

 

About travis_anderson


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Colombia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.