Existing Member?

The Woodies Travel

Day 39

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 25 July 2011 | Views [264] | Comments [1]

A lazy day today! Took photos in Anzac Park and intended to go shopping but Lyn arrived from Brisbane and rang to say she was sitting in our annex so we went back to collect her. We then walked the main street, checking out the shops and galleries before doing the shopping. Colin and Dawn joined us for a family chat with guys outside discussing the world and girls inside discussing family history with help from Trove to show us how the Cox family were a significant part of Pine Creek and Katherine life from about 1912 to the 1930s. We are about to go and visit the lookout on Flagstaff Hill and drive along the esplanade before joining the rest of the crew for another barbecue and Sharon and John's.

Comments

1

Well hi Cinny, what a wonderful time you are having. Great you can be in the one place, and get together with your relatives etc. So far you have had a wonderful time, and we try and read your story as much as we can. Pete went to see Grandma today. Did some jobs. Pete came home with pea and bacon soup - it was yummy.
I go in to hospital on Friday to have the Ulnar Nerve relocation. Not looking forward to it. Then on September 1st we leave for Rome on Malaysian Airlines, then on the 5th Sept.we start our 20 day Mediterranean Cruise. Hope I am okay. It will take 2 years for the nerves in the 2 fingers to regain more feeling. Can't promise anything at this stage. Enjoy yourselves.!!!!!!!!

  Jenny & Peter Jul 25, 2011 9:44 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.