Existing Member?

There and Back Again Not all those who wander are lost

Take one

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 29 March 2008 | Views [635] | Comments [1]

its the 29th of march, i fly in just over 5 hours and i haven't slept yet.

our goodbye last super turned into a goodbye party that went on and on!

the reason i stated the date, is because the party was the night of the 28th / morning of the 29th, when i get to tahiti it will once more be the 28th.

That means i get to live last night AND today, all over again, interesting spacial issues there... but the most fun thing is, that living the same day and a bit over again means that when i tell people "i feel older than my years" it will finally be true!

Only other comment about tonight, and really the trip in general is, that when i left england, i had no idea that i would meet people, people who come into your life that you only know for a day, a week, a tiny period of time, but because their involved in the same adventure as you, there as far away from home as you. The bonds made are really quite strong quite quickly, and its strange how intense the feeling of loss is that not only are you leaving that person, but that you may never see them again, and you definitely wont see them for a while.

Comments

1

On that note, it would have been nice to see you before you left..

  Kylee Mar 29, 2008 12:41 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.