Existing Member?

There and Back Again Not all those who wander are lost

Blogging, and the "art" thereof

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 30 November 2007 | Views [989] | Comments [1]

In response to a comment from someone who i have no idea who they are, made me wonder what constitutes as a blog? also what massocistic person drags themself through the workings of someone they don't know, especially someone as dry, boring (and full of spelling mistakes) as myself.

Should i put up disclaimers? warnings on brightly coloured tape that the space you are entering is MY online creation. Designed to be a mental jogging tool and reminder of where i went and who i saw when old age, incontinence pants and dating women a quarter of my age are the most important issues of my life.

I hate blogging, i do it out of respect for those who asked me too, damn you mother! and for the aforementioned benefits of being able to look at the photos and remember things when this whole trip becomes one long beer filled adventure in my mind.

So, leave my dry and fact like postings alone! your in my garden now, don't make me add eastern brown snakes for your own safety and my general amusement.

[/endrant]

Tags: I should have known better!

Comments

1

For anyone who complains, offer them a cheese sandwich and a piggy back, the common treatment for all pathetic ailments.

  Kylee Dec 2, 2007 9:11 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.