Existing Member?

There and Back Again Not all those who wander are lost

Soap Opera

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 19 December 2007 | Views [514] | Comments [1]

We kicked around in Darwin for a week total, aclimatising to the very different climate to what we were used too, and waiting for Paul the German.

You see Paul has a car, which would have saved on us having to hire one and made for a fun three man trip into the national parks

However, as is usually the case, perks dont come free, and this is very much the case with Paul, who was sharing his car with two rather strange german women.

Well one strange german woman, who seemed to be locked in a power struggle with Paul for control and dominance of the third member of their group (even though Paul wasn't controlling or dominating her)

Anyway, long story short everything exploded when they got to Darwin and it ended up in me and raúl heading off in our own hire car.

The one benefit to having to sit around in darwin for a week and wait was we got to play a game of mini golf, in which i absolutely destroyed him! though he argues he gave up after about halfway, in truth he's just a bad looser.

We also had our first lizard experience on the golf course

Tags: I should have known better!

Comments

1

Just because it's your blog doesn't mean I wont argue.
I am not a bad looser(sic). You are a bad winner.
I argue also with your definition of 'destroyed'.
Furthermore, as you can see, there was a lizard on the course, who was blatently supporting you. He unfairly influenced play.

  Raúl Dec 19, 2007 5:49 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.