Existing Member?

Smiley Nix Big Adventure Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji - Starting March 29 2008

More photos!

THAILAND | Tuesday, 15 April 2008 | Views [542] | Comments [2]

Haad Rin Noi beach Koh Phangan April 08

Haad Rin Noi beach Koh Phangan April 08

Just added a few more photos for you - including some of me - you lucky lucky things! Off to the beach now to do some more sun bathing and snorkelling. I'm staying at a place called Shark Bay - Yesterday I got within half a meter of two black tipped sharks! Awesome!

Comments

1

Hi Nicky,

Glad to hear is well. I haven't been on for a few days but I am thinking of you everyday wondering what you are up to. I love the photos and it is great to see you featuring in them at long last - you are looking great and I am jealous of your colour already, I am definitely feeling anaemic!

Looks like you are slipping into things which is good. Glad you escaped from that Ghecco, that would have freaked me out too, hope there are no spiders lurking! Even Lauren is scared of the damn critters so I am always panicking when I am alone with her now , I was hoping she could save them for me!

Things are going ok here, weather is getting slightly warmer and we have been getting out for a few more walks. Lee is trapsing the streets of London at the moment aiming to push the Motion Postcards, all is looking positive at the moment. Will keep you updated.

I really really hope you are enjoying your adventures so far and I look forward to the next instalment.

Take care for now

Liz
X

  Liz Woods Apr 16, 2008 4:59 AM

2

Hi Liz

I've just worked out how to reply to comments on this thing. Not sure if it flags you to tell you that I've put something though!

Glad you are all ok too. Can't wait for more news on the Motion Postcard venture. Do keep me in the loop - it all sounds v exciting.

Love to all

Nx

  smileynix Apr 18, 2008 10:59 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.